Thursday 13 December 2012

Day 4 - I had to clear the snow off the car!!

My morning meeting today was at Jobcentreplus with the Outreach Manager. Annette was very helpful in providing me with lots of useful contacts and information relating to the introduction of the Universal Job Match programme. Its a completely new online job posting and automated matching service. It will be managed by Monster Worldwide Limited and replace all existing DWP job search services. We also touched on the introduction of universal credit, which will be claimed via the Internet. Both schemes will create a digital inclusion demand which will have a positive impact on my project. When I left there it was snowing in Huddersfield and I had to clear the snow off the car! It certainly made it feel very festive, albeit extremely cold!


Once back at home in my office, I settled down to tackle the Nominet Trust report I had to complete before close of business today. Once I had completed the report I felt much better for doing it and it helped focus my plans for the next 6 months of the project.

Still lots of admin to complete but I'm calling it a day for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment